- Coalition parties in Luxembourg confirm plans to legalise recreational cannabis.
- Aurora completes its first medical cannabis shipment to the Czech Republic.
- Wayland Group enters UK medical cannabis market.
- Greek government plans for medical cannabis exports.
- Irish mother who paved the way for medical cannabis programme to stand for election.
- Denmark issued 1,571 prescription cannabis products in the second quarter of 2018.
- One in ten French adults consumed cannabis in 2017.
- New policy report urges Ireland to decriminalise drug possession.
- Antigua and Barbuda set to legalise cannabis for religious and medical purposes.
- Mexico’s COFEPRIS approves 38 cannabis products, 21 of which are food supplements.
- Key Brazilian Senate committee signs off on medical cannabis bill.
- ICC Labs opens medical cannabis production site in Uruguay.
- Khiron to launch CBD cosmetics brand in Peru.
- The solution to cannabis’ energy problem could be in South America.
- Australian senator introduces a bill to legalise recreational cannabis.
- New Zealand’s medical cannabis bill has passed a second reading.
- Sydney-based THC Global to import medical cannabis products to New Zealand.
- CannTrust ships CBD oil capsules to Australian university hospital for clinical trials.
Rest of the World
- South Korea becomes the first country in East Asia to legalise medical cannabis.
- US lawmakers close to passing a bill that would federally legalise industrial hemp.
- Thailand’s National Legislature approves the first draft of a medical cannabis bill.
- Bermuda will allow domestic medical cannabis cultivation.
- Lesotho’s costly cannabis cultivation licences are forcing smaller producers underground.
- Massachusetts dispensaries sell $2.2 million of recreational cannabis in first five days.
- Health Canada revokes Ascent Industries’ federal cannabis licences.
- Indian government scientists announce research into medical cannabis.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact on the cannabis industry and grow your career, Prohibition Partners is the place for you.
For more information, click the links above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oceania Cannabis Report
Oceania’s cannabis industry is in an exciting phase of development with Australia poised to become the production powerhouse in the region and New Zealand considering the legalisation of both medical and recreational cannabis by 2020. This report provides the first comprehensive guide to the governing legislation and market data across the region.
Europe is a complex fabric of nations, each with their own unique set of sensitivities and sensibilities. As Europe becomes the largest cannabis market in the world, investors will need to understand the complex landscape of opportunities and constraints.
Cannabis Europa draws on three thematic pillars to enable the analysis of European medical cannabis through different lenses: Political, Medical and Economic.
Sessions available in both English and French.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...