- German cultivation tender decision further delayed by new lawsuit.
- Wayland Group signs production joint venture agreement with CBD Italian Factory S.S.
- LGC Capital to acquire 47% of Italian cannabis light company EasyJoint.
- German politicians propose municipal pilot schemes for legal recreational cannabis.
- Malta’s doctors are becoming more open to prescribing medical cannabis.
- Israel’s Together Pharma buys unnamed German company with cannabis import licence.
- UK’s Lord Sugar calls for cannabis to be legalised to reduce knife crime.
- Campaigners accuse GW Pharma of monopolising the UK medical cannabis market.
- Atlas Biotechnologies signs sales agreement with German pharmaceutical distributor.
Rest of the World
- Thailand’s legislature proposes allowing the licensed medical use of cannabis.
- Man’s death sentence for sale of cannabis oil prompts calls for reform in Malaysia.
- Cannabis delivery firm Eaze launches CBD platform in first expansion outside California.
- Flow Cana is the top selling flower brand in California.
Health & Science
- The US government is recruiting researchers to study lesser known cannabinoids.
- Cannabis companies are racing to scale up research and secure intellectual property.
- What scientists have found since cannabis was legalised in Colorado and Washington.
- Israeli start-up to study the effect of cannabis medicines on endometriosis.
- 76 veterans have enrolled in US cannabis and PTSD study.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...