- UK expert backs Jersey decision to allow GPs to prescribe medical cannabis.
- German pharmaceutical distributor CC Pharma set to be acquired by Aphria.
- Despite law change, UK guidelines are restricting patient access to cannabis.
- Israeli health ministry issues a temporary stop work order to Tikun Olam.
- Ireland slowly progressing with medical cannabis access scheme.
- Canopy set to invest €100 million in European expansion plan.
- Spanish cannabis businesses are flourishing despite the illegality of the plant.
- Canadian companies are losing interest in the Israeli market as exports stall.
Rest of the World
- The WHO is meeting this month to review its policies on cannabis.
- US midterm results and resignation of AG Jeff Sessions good news for cannabis.
- BlackRock will invest in cannabis once US banking issue is solved.
- Legalisation in Canada and the US could lead to increased acceptance in Asia.
- Bank of Montreal report predicts CAD$194 billion global cannabis market in 7 years.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...