The Impact Series: Disrupting Drinks details the result of Prohibition Partners’ unique consumer research polling, covering over 15,000 adults across seven-country markets evaluating usage, purchase and attitudes towards cannabinoid-based products.
Our analysis also includes an investigation into the latest developments across global regulations and legislation, providing clarity for investors, operators and market entrants.
- Oklahoma cannabis sales reach US$385 million this year.
- Colorado’s cannabis sales hit record high of US$198.9 million in June.
- Virginia’s first medical cannabis dispensaries plan to open in a few weeks.
- Montana adult-use cannabis legalisation certified on November ballot.
- Arizona recreational cannabis initiative will be placed on the November ballot.
- New York’s economy and communities could benefit from cannabis legalisation.
The Disrupting Drinks Report
Total hemp farm acreage has reduced for the first time in the US, offering an insight into the future of the industry as quality begins to take precedent over quantity.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...