Business & Investment
- Maricann Inc. have partnered with Julian Marley to distribute cannabis products throughout Europe.
- Tilray partners with German pharmaceutical wholesaler to facilitate distribution and logistics.
- There’s new opportunity in the world of sport, as The International Olympic Committee plans to remove CBD from its list of banned substances.
Regulations & Politics
- Opposition MP Paul Flynn has introduced a bill to British parliament as part of a campaign for medical cannabis reform.
- The Maltese government will start discussing changes to the law regulating medical cannabis next month.
- Irish pharma company, Greenlight secures €1.4m grant to research the medical effects of cannabis.
- The new Dutch coalition is planning state-sanctioned cannabis plantations.
Historically, Portugal is regarded as somewhat of a trailblazer when it comes to drug reform. Yet in the 15+ years that have followed, very little progress has been made and so Portugal seems set to remain rooted to its restrictive and inconsistent legal stance.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...