With only 10 seats remaining, this is your last chance to join Europe’s premier cannabis conference, bringing you thought-provoking panels, unparalleled access to industry leaders and unrivalled networking opportunities.
The countdown has begun.
- French pilot programme could begin in September, according to the ANSM.
- The European Cannabis Observatory asks Spain to publicise cannabis licensing system.
- Second cannabis fund launches in London.
- What to know about Cannabis Europa Madrid 2020.
- Spanish cannabis activists expect progression on medical cannabis policies.
- Hundreds of German cannabis activists protest for comprehensive cannabis reform.
- Families of British patients criticise the NHS over ‘failing to prescribe medical cannabis’.
- Tilray stock gains 5.5% after Tilray Portugal receives second GMP certification.
- Aurora CEO resigns as the company cuts 500 jobs.
- Illinois dispensaries sell US$40 million worth of cannabis within first month of legal sales.
- Struggling US cannabis companies look to Canada for bankruptcy protection.
- Avicanna ranks highest for SAM corporate sustainability assessment.
- Michigan reports US$18 million in cannabis sales, two months on from legalisation.
- US government believes the upcoming UN vote may boost cannabis legalisation efforts.
Africa & Middle East
Health & Science
- Psilocybin and other natural psychedelics decriminalised in Santa Cruz, California.
- New study finds psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy can deliver benefits long-term.
- A study has reviewed the effects of emotional wellbeing on psychedelic use outcomes.
- Natural psychedelic use linked to a reduction in cannabis, opioid and stimulant misuse.
Advanced research, clinical trials and passionate campaigning from patient advocates has helped to progress legislation across the globe. Despite this, patients are seemingly continuing to turn to unregulated, black market suppliers to get their medicine.
What does this tell us about the state of medical cannabis?
Disrupting Beauty Report
CBD cosmetics are turning heads inside the beauty industry, becoming the most disruptive force in the industry in the last two decades. The skyrocketing demand for CBD beauty products is bolstering a market predicted to be worth US$959 million by 2024.
Learn more about the impact CBD is having on the beauty industry in our executive summary of The Impact Series: Disrupting Beauty.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...