- GW Pharma exceeds expectations after reporting US$108 million in Q4 sales.
- France launches a new fact-finding mission on the regulation and impact of cannabis use.
- Danish politicians unite behind drive to legalise the use of drugs, including cannabis.
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics launch national network for patient access in UK.
- Malta’s new parliamentary secretary says now is the time to implement cannabis reform.
- UK journalists say police are ‘decriminalising’ cannabis by issuing fewer formal charges.
- OECCC suggests proposal to regulate cannabis in Spain.
- North Macedonia focuses on cannabis crops to help revamp its agricultural sector.
- House subcommittee holds hearing examining federal restrictions on cannabis research.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to allow CBD to be marketed as a dietary supplement.
- Eight firms bid to exclusively operate New Brunswick’s cannabis system.
- Cresco Lab cannabis workers in Illinois vote to unionise.
- Indiana submits proposed hemp plan to the USDA for approval.
Health & Science
- New study finds cannabis an effective alternative to opioids for treating lower back pain.
- Thesis published by Lund University finds cannabis has no effect on labour productivity.
- Cannabis found to provide pain relief from endometriosis in new animal study.
- Daily cannabis use is a factor in HPV-related tumour growth, concludes cancer study.
The Consumer Choice Center and Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce that the Cannabis Conclave will be returning to Davos, Switzerland on January 23, 2020.
As the world’s most influential executives, activists, and change-makers descend on Davos, the conclave will ensure that the international cannabis
CANNABIS EUROPA MADRID
Cannabis Europa is Europe’s leading medical cannabis conference series bringing together international leaders from the worlds of science, policy and business. Book your place now.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...