- Denmark considers extending medical cannabis trial.
- Malta’s justice minister presents amendments to cannabis sentencing laws.
- Aurora Cannabis clarifies why operations in Germany are temporarily halted.
- British pharmacists call for clarity on CBD products.
- Tilray’s EU campus in Portugal receives additional GMP certification.
- Plena Global completes commercial CBD shipments from Colombia to Europe
- Illinois starts accepting applications for its next round of dispensary licences.
- Canopy Growth names Constellation Brands’ CFO as its new CEO.
- Virginia’s Attorney General leads cannabis decriminalisation summit.
- Texas hemp programme pends USDA approval.
- New York governor signs legislation to establish the production and sale of hemp.
- Thai Public Health Ministry launches new educational website on medical cannabis.
- iX Biopharma granted Australian cannabis manufacturing licence.
- University of Sydney awards Honorary Fellowships to two cannabis research pioneers.
- New specialist cannabis extraction facility opened in Australian state of Victoria.
Health & Science
- Cannabis might be disrupting the sleeping aid market, suggests new evidence.
- New study analyses motivations of chronic illness patients who seek out illicit cannabis.
- SpaceX plans to launch hemp and coffee plant cultures into space for new study.
- Scottish researchers identify genetic region that could predict reactions to cannabis.
CANNABIS EUROPA MADRID: SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
Cannabis Europa Madrid will bring together 250+ senior decision-makers to address the issues of regulating cannabis in Spain and around Europe.
Join political, scientific and business discussions led by esteemed moderators and carefully curated panels.
IMN and Prohibition Partners are excited to announce the next event in our series of European cannabis investment conferences, IC3 Frankfurt, bringing investment and finance leaders to Europe’s largest cannabis market.
The IC3 conferences provide a meeting place for investors who wish to deploy capital or learn more about this exciting and high-growth new asset class, showcasing the cannabis companies and investment funds who are looking to raise money, and professional service providers who facilitate business across the industry.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...
CBD - A Supply Overview is released by Prohibition Partners, 53% of New Zealand voters...